Triibe Hosts Embodiment Expert, Mark Walsh - to take your coaching & facilitation to the next level!
(Also checkout the Psychology of Yoga workshop).
At Triibe, we teach what it is to powerfully embody our authentic selves, including the central place of the body as a key part of relating. Embodying our authentic self means we are fully relaxed in our skin - congruent in the expression of who we are. This then flows out into how we are with others - more comfortable to take up space as ourselves and let others do the same. It has been profound for me to relax more into myself in this way and relate from this place.
We believe in getting behind the people we see kicking arse in this space - and Mark is one of those guys! With a prolific youtube channel with 12 million views, having taught in over 30 countries around the globe and a teacher who walks his talk, it is with great passion, we welcome internationally renowned embodiment teacher, Mark Walsh.
Working With The Body For Trainers And Coaches
Who this training is for:
- Business and life coaches, trainers, facilitators and consultants
- Yoga, dance, complementary health practitioners and martial artists looking to apply their skills to business
- Teachers, therapists and those in other helping or educating professions
- Anyone looking to develop their individual leadership or grow as a person
Come if you’d like to gain:
- A deeper and much clearer understanding of the relevance of body awareness, posture and movement to your work
- Practical embodied tools you can use with clients immediately
- Tips on how to make this work accessible within a business environment
- Knowledge of how to work with the body confidently and safely
- Improved self-awareness – what is hidden that is limiting your work?
- Bodily leadership and influencing skills
- Techniques to manage pressure and complexity
- How to better “read” others and employ your intuition
- How to develop the four aspects of embodied intelligence
- A “second generation” approach to embodiment that is clearer, more rational and culturally appropriate than older West-coast US styles
This is an experiential training for those wishing to develop practical skills working with the body in training and coaching. Using posture, breathing and movement helps clients go deep quickly and creates lasting results. This training will give you both a greater personal insight and a clearer overview of the field as well as tools you can use the next day. Our embodiment determines how we think, how we feel, how we are perceived by others and what we achieve, so is an extremely helpful area for facilitators to address. Coaches know the body matters and this is a training to clarify how, and give you many useful tools. It is for both business facilitators wanting pragmatic techniques, and for those already skilled in working with the body to transfer their skills to organisational work.
About the trainer
Mark Walsh has dedicated his life to embodied learning. He founded the Embodied Facilitator Course, Embodied Yoga Principles, Purpose Black Belt and Integration Training. He has taught in thirty countries and made embodiment available online through a YouTube channel that has over 10 million hits. He has a degree in psychology, an aikido black-belt and has trained with various body-mind masters and in various approaches, including Non Violent Communication, body psychotherapy and meditation. His clients have included Unilever, L’Oreal, Virgin Atlantic, Shell and The House of Lords. He has also worked with peace and trauma projects in Israel/Palestine, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Brazil, East Africa and with the Sierra Leonian Army.
FROM MARK HIMSELF....
"Embodiment is my obsession, my life’s work and my chosen field for helping to unfuck the planet, whilst enjoying the kick-arse circus of being human all the more. EFC has been built over the last five years from the sweat and tears of wonderful people. It’s well structured, well organised, tried and tested, and it really does the job. EFC has grown beyond my own flaws into something special and I love being a fire-starter in that.”
“Not the type of course that comes in a folder to collect dust on your desk. I found the content real, accessible, and I was able to put it to practical use immediately.”
– Kathryn Knock, Coach, Norfolk, UK
“These workshops connect your body to your mind and help to complete a soul circuit. Plug yourself in and enjoy more powerful coaching and facilitation.”
– Antony Parry, coach and CTI coach trainer, Chichester UK
“It is nothing else but amazing how much I learned about embodiment in only a day and a half with Mark and Carol in Berlin. Our bodies talk to us. All of the time. They hold the treasures of untold stories for our success and fulfilment. They demonstrate where our minds make up stories of failure and limitations. They, as an integral part of us, are the foundation for connection. Our bodies talk to us. We’d better start and listen to them.”
– Geert Hofman, coach, musician and author, Germany
“My participation enhanced my ability to talk about embodiment work, helped me gain confidence bringing this work to new audiences, and provided a very rich peer group experience that result in professional friendships”
– Charlie Birch – professional dancer, Boulder, USA
“I now do in one session what I used to do in six”
– Coach and coach trainer, Tel Aviv, Israel
“If you’re looking for training that will challenge and provoke you to learn about yourself in profound and surprising ways, then I highly recommend Mark as a trainer. He is funny, provocative, committed and cheeky. Above all, though, he really knows his stuff, and he lives and walks his talk.”
– Aboodi Shabi, Executive Coach and Facilitator, Newfield coach trainer, London UK
Date: Sunday July 15th, 2018
Time: 10am – 5pm
Venue: Kundalini Yoga Collective Newtown, 199-201 King St, Newtown NSW 2042 map
Inclusion: Ticket price to this workshop includes entry to a Triibe :: Connect authentic social event 7-9pm Friday 13th July at same venue.
Cost: $150 early bird rate valid until 30th Jun, 2018. Standard rate of $200 thereafter.