Without solid relational Foundations, it’s quite likely that you…
- Throw tantrums when you don’t get your way - even if it’s just a little sulk and pout
- Don’t know how to ask for what you want - or are one of those overly demanding people that irritates the hell out of everyone
- Get triggered all the time - Like all-the-damn-time
- Do that whole, seriously awful, ‘silent treatment’ thing when you get hurt - even if it’s just a little sulk and pout
- Suppress anger - - until it eventually explodes out sidewards over really dumb shit
- Settle for less intimacy than you actually want - and tell yourself over and over “if only they would change then it would finally get better”
- Struggle with feedback or criticism - becoming a defensive monster or a collapsed puddle at even the tiniest hint of disapproval
- Are harbouring a backlog of resentment - to the point that all you can see is that time when he/she did that horrible thing. You know, that thing… three months ago
- Think smalltalk is so fucking boring - that you’d rather watch Netflix than go out and socialise
- Are a people pleaser - and feel absolutely exhausted from endlessly and uselessly trying to please the whole-freaking-ungrateful-world
- Are shy and awkward in social settings - that you might as well be holding a lamp in the corner
- Try so hard to look good - that you can’t even see yourself through the noise of all the backseat drivers in your head
TRIIBE :: FOUNDATIONS IS ABOUT RELATING AND LEARNING TO DO IT WELL
Not only that but also your ability to be a powerful leader, create an engaging work space, make a meaningful impact in the world, all while living a kick-ass life, entirely rests upon this foundation of high-quality relating.
Relating is a capacity that can be learnt and developed, however it is rarely ever taught to any functional degree.
Most of us are so starved for connection that we no longer realise how much it hurts.
Our education systems didn’t teach us how to relate with each other, and for most of us, our caregivers and teachers also did not provide very good models growing up.
There is no shame in this.
We weren’t taught how to create depth in our relationships, or navigate conflict gracefully, yet many of us live in quiet denial secretly yearning and knowing that more IS possible.
It is possible to become so much more skillful in the ways of relating
There is a roadmap of self-awareness that will allow you to show up more fully as yourself, with healthy boundaries, clearly expressed needs and desires, and a strong sense of who you are.
Couple this with the skills to bring the same out in the people around you, and you have a recipe for a whole new world of incredible friendships, passionate romance, fulfilling work-life and healthy family dynamics.
Words cannot adequately describe just how powerful, beautiful and liberating having these types of relationships are. They need to be experienced, and the current relational Foundations we’ve been taught just-aren’t-good-enough. We need new ones.
Foundations is a training that leads to so much more than a weekend experience...
Has been so incredibly transformative for me. Before, I felt lonely and unseen all the time, even with an active social life. I often projected who I thought others wanted me to be so I’d get acceptance and connection. I hid large parts of me away, largely without even realising it. Really owning and sharing who I actually am has felt so fucking liberating! And it’s not only my relationships that have transformed, but also my sense of personal power - how good I feel about myself and my ability to create results in my life.
Foundations :: Course Structure
5 x Weekly Classes & Immersion Weekend
5 weekly classes :: Module 1 to 4
Module 1: Embodiment
The power of presence - how to actually “be here now”
Beyond words - using the body as an instrument for deep listening
Take your space! - live with confidence
Intuitive calibration - the sensitivity to navigate physical space with others
Module 2: Vulnerability
Share yourself - learn to love the sensation of vulnerability
Be trustable - the inner postures of receptivity
Drama or connection - how to reduce the former, and increase the latter
Emotional boundaries - stepping away from codependent patterning
Module 3: Skillful Projection
Taking a stand for you! - receive what fits, reject what doesn’t
Listening for the deeper layers - how to really get to know someone
The art of appreciation - giving feedback that feels amazing
Project or reflect - the difference between assessments that hurt, and that heal
Module 4: Self-Authorship & Desire
Drop the masks - show who you truly are, discover true confidence
Celebrating autonomy - untangle the subtle ways you try to control others
Hiding nothing vs revealing everything - what actually is too much?
Asserting yourself - elegantly claim what you really want
Deep Dive Weekend :: Module 5 to 8
Module 5: Discovery
Curiosity - the force that generates insight and connection
Turning towards discomfort - how to navigate conflicts with grace and ease
Entering the “We” space - cultivating authenticity and intimacy in groups
Module 6: Fundamentals of the practice
Context setting - how you frame a conversation matters!
The practice container - logistical components for a solid practice
Building the connection muscle - what to be aware of as your practice develops
Module 7: Expression & Play
Express yourself - let your spontaneity guide you in co-creation
High level play - playing in a way that includes your whole being
The buzz of intimacy - get naturally high on connection
Module 8: Integration
Beyond catharsis - transformation that is sustainable and ongoing
Safe landings - no post-workshop crashes here!
Taking it home - making real growth a consistent part of your life
here's what they say...
Foundations 2 :: March-April 2019
5 x Weekly Classes
MARCH 13th, 20th & 27th + APRIL 3rd & 10th
+ 4 X WEEKLY Q&A CALLS
MARCH 19th & 26th + APRIL 2nd & 9th
+ 1 Deep Dive Weekend
Sat 13th APRIL, 10am-9.00pm
Sun 14th APRIL, 10am-6pm
Bookings opening December 13, 2018
FOUNDATIONS ROUND 1 sold out weeks prior to start date.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to pre-register your interest
For our refund policy, please read here.